Saturday, August 21, 2010

Chavez made his first delivery of heating oil to a home in the U.S. today in his effort to help fight poverty?

what has Halliburton done lately?Chavez made his first delivery of heating oil to a home in the U.S. today in his effort to help fight poverty?
http://www.halliburtonwatch.org/cheneyfl鈥?/a>Chavez made his first delivery of heating oil to a home in the U.S. today in his effort to help fight poverty?
Halliburton has employed many hard working Americans who would rather work for a living than take a handout!!!








http://www.halliburton.com/about/index.j鈥?/a>
do you have a source?
Like you, I adore Chavez and worship him. We should get together sometime and make some Chavez t-shirts.
I think what Chavez is doing is wonderful. If it keeps people from sleeping in five undershirts, two coats and a thin blanket, fine with me.I am sure that people who are receiving this aid are most appreciative. In time of need it does not really matter where the aid comes from. If you're rich, you need to help out also.


Halliburton's (Kellogg, Brown and Root)


received over two billion ($2,329.040,891) in reconstruction contracts and contributed $2,379,792 in political contributions, 95% of which went to the Republicans. I also sought but could not find a 2005 Annual Report (There may be one on line but I could find none past 2004.


Citgo belongs to Venezuela. I buy their gasoline and will continue to do so as long as possible.
Chavez made the first step today to try to regain his image that he totally trashed a few months ago. Remember, his government owns Citgo. He really couldn't care less about impoverished people here in the U.S. It's all about image.
Halliburton has made a lot of money lately. I have no idea why. I'm sure there was no real reason for that no-bid contract. They just picked their name out of a hat, instead of a dozen other companies better suited. Just the luck of the draw I suppose.
AMEN TO THAT!!!!!
It does not belong to him.Are you always bought so cheaply?
You know, the government may not like where it's coming from, but if Chavez is willing to give it away or sell it for a very cheap price, why not take advantage of it? Let's see: either we take oil from a guy who thinks little of the U.S., or people freeze to death in the winter.





Gee, that's a hard choice...
What has Haliburton done lately sit on the border in Iraq for 5 or 6 days with trucks I think with gas and charged us with all those hours.Did he really deliver that heating oil like he promised. How did he get it in the states. Is he allowed to just come and go in the states, Chavez


I know I heard him tell those people he was going to give them all some oil but I jut thought he was talking.
He is a communist! You are selling out to this Marxist for heating.
Where ever it was, I bet it wasn't Alaska.

No comments:

Post a Comment