Monday, August 23, 2010

Today is my due date and I dont feel like she is coming anytime soon...I tried castor oil 2 wks and was?

Thinking of doing it again but not sure of how much i should take?? I took 2oz last time. Any I deas of what I should do or how much I should take?? I'm 40wks today, and last time I was checked(like 2wks ago) I was 3cm, and crevix was very very thin. Oh and they already stripped my membranes.....Today is my due date and I dont feel like she is coming anytime soon...I tried castor oil 2 wks and was?
seriously jus b patient and let things happen naturally... with my 2nd boy iw as very impatient towards the end and tried everything including castor oil and it did nothing for me... all it did was get me frustrated.. and i ended up over due with him.. im 40 +3 today and im jus goin with the flow even tho im miserable and want him to come out! i am gettn induced on monday so i have a few more days... but ull see urs very soon jus wait it out... good luck..Today is my due date and I dont feel like she is coming anytime soon...I tried castor oil 2 wks and was?
Uh, I've heard not to take anything. I've also heard what everyone else posted to be true as well. Having sex, walking, and I've also heard jumping on a trampoline. I'm not sure that last one is true, but it would be funny, lol.
Well my grandmother had me drink the bottle of castor oil mixed with oj. In one pregnancy it made me have contractions, and in the other just gave me the runs. Try eating some spicy food and then walking until you feel like you can't walk anymore. This helped get me going my last pregnancy. I pasted some links below to give you some ideas. Be careful though, it is best to wait for nature to take it's course. You are almost there = ) Congratulations and best wishes!
Did u do one of these??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>








If u did then take 2oz again twice a day













































































































































































































































































jk jk i really dont know
I have heard a lot of bad things about castor oil so I wouldnt recommend taking it again.


Although phisically is sounds like you are ready to go it could still be two weeks yet. I am sure you have probably heard and tried all of the recommended things, hot sex, hot baths, hot currys... Also walking is supposed to be good.





I tried it all and truth be told, most babies dont come until about week after there due date.
Apparently your body isnt ready for labor yet.








To do the castor oil again would be extremely selfish and irresponsible.





I've seen too many sick babies, near death from a mom taking castor oil and the baby passing mec in utero then swallowing it, its sad to see these babies struggle to breath when the lungs are full of the meconium.
Castor oil will not work, and if you try to take more, you will likely make yourself sick, and possibly stress your baby as well.





If you're considering doing this, please at the very least call your doctor and ask their professional opinion.





Be patient, that's all you can do. Your baby will be here sooner than you think!
have sex.. i knw it sounds funny but it works most of the time..
Walking will help your labor begin. Having sex will do the same. I remember my OB/GYN telling me that there is something in the semen that causes labor to start. It may be akward, but who cares? You'll have your bundle of joy to hold within 24 hours!


Congratulations!
no that is not recomended, your baby will come when she is ready, if not in a week or so you will be induced, tough it out hun i know it is not easy
LOL have sex...congrats and if u get scared pray God is always there to guid you know matter what
just let nature run its course The baby will come when its ready
Castor oil really isn't the best idea. It causes mom to have diaherria, which can lead to dehydration. That is never good when going into labor! I know you are ready for LO to be here, but baby will come when it is developmentally ready!


But, I did some research due to the number of these questions, and castor oil should ONLY be used if you are overdue already, and NOT a high risk at all. Even then, just a little. And please be careful! We don't want mom dehydrated and in trouble!


The safest inducers are sex and walking. Good luck!


Forgot to add! There has been a link between moms taking castor oil and meconium being found in the amniotic fluid. Keep in mind this can be near fatal for baby!
Do NOT take castor oil. Who told you that ';old wives tale';? Let this pregnancy progress - No one has ever stayed pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment