Monday, August 23, 2010

So is anyone buying gas today ? Or are you boycotting the oil companies ?

have a great day everyone...So is anyone buying gas today ? Or are you boycotting the oil companies ?
if my car gets thirsty i'm buyingSo is anyone buying gas today ? Or are you boycotting the oil companies ?
No choice! We have to get to work!
No, it doesn't work. It just means you buy gas on another day, and gas companies know about it anyway. One day has no effect on their profit. The only way to have an effect is if enough people get off their a$$ and walk, carpool, or bike once in a while if you live close to work, the store, etc! This is easier if you live in a city, but in some places it's really hard to get anywhere without a car espcially if you live in a rural area.
boycotting today, and the next few days if possible, in Kentucky today, went to 3.39- have a good day
Well....I sold my car for gas money so it really doesn't matter now does it??? It stopped working in the middle nowhere on a deserted highway....so siphoned out the gas for my good Samaritan...TRUTH!!!!


Thanks


Mistress Elizza Lioncourt
Nope. Not buying gas today, but one day won't do anything in my opinion. I have boycotted Exxon since 1984 (Valdez spill). I suggest that to everyone. That'll learn 'em. :-)
I am , I filled up Monday .A one day boycott will not sink the Alberta economy , so don't worry.
I'm not buying gas, but the nation wide gas boycott won't make a bit of difference to the oil companies.
I'm filling up the car %26amp; van
I will not buy gas today, but I don't think the boycott will be very effective. Now, if we all gave it up for a longer period of time, which would definitely be more of a sacrifice, that's a different story! Even a week might work out! But it's not likely. Anyway, nope, I refuse to buy gas today! : )
I'm not buying gas today.


You have a great day too!
I told my mom about it and she actually boycoted from getting gas. She actually listened to me for once. I was sweet. I don't drive even though i'm 17 I walk to school. Gas is reticalislly expensive!!!
i filled p yesterday so i'm fine for a few days, so i will avoid it too
well I'm not going anywhere today so guess I am boycotting by chance..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment