Monday, August 23, 2010

I want to tan today and its cloudy, should I still use something like baby oil, or will it even matter?

even though it looks cloudy, the ultraviolet light which causes tanning %26amp;burning!) is still being emitted...that`s why people end up sunburnt even on cloudy days!!! just use what u`d normally use on a sunny day!!!I want to tan today and its cloudy, should I still use something like baby oil, or will it even matter?
Yes I've always been taught that on cloudy days the sun is more dangerous to your skin. Use some sunblock also.I want to tan today and its cloudy, should I still use something like baby oil, or will it even matter?
You'll end up with sun poisoning using baby oil. This was extremely stupid of me and my friends but it was when we were in 5th grade. We cut school, laid out all day on tinfoil! Very dumb. We did it b/c it was only 70 out and cloudy half the time. Needless to say, we were very burnt. Thank god it wasn't 80 degrees. I don't think I would've done it then.





So listen to me, you have to be patient, and tan slower with sunscreen, at least 8 spf. You'll go slower, but get a nice even tan and be protecting yourself. People need to think more about what they're doing to themselves in the process of trying to look good now, you'll end up looking horrible later.
how old are you? i guess VERY if you are even thinking about baby oil! in some cities you can get sun even when cloudy.but please ALAWYS wear sun screen.you will tan slowly but ur skin will be protected from harmful rays.also later on in life if you sun block now ,will have less wrinkles.trust me you will thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment