Monday, August 23, 2010

OPEC raised oil to nearly $80.00 per barrel today. Since gas prices raised have you cut down on driving?

Yes, I bought a donkey and cart, not as fast but, what a babe magnet.OPEC raised oil to nearly $80.00 per barrel today. Since gas prices raised have you cut down on driving?
Funny answer! Maybe I'll go out and get a donkey and cart. LOL Report Abuse
OPEC raised oil to nearly $80.00 per barrel today. Since gas prices raised have you cut down on driving?
Nope, but I bought a car a year ago that gets more than double fuel milage than my old one.
nope
yep
NO! As a matter of fact I drove to Canada from Pennsylvania with a 94 Ford Bronco towing a 3,500 lb boat and got about 8mpg.
YA I WALK TO AND FROM COLLEGE
OPEC doesn't set prices, neither do any oil companies. It's all set on the open market -- supply and demand.


I did switch from my 13 mpg Caprice to my 25 mpg Solara.
We ran out and bought $100.00 in gas today.


We have to cut back on driving but I don't know what we'll do when school starts again.


Maybe we will have to get out the bicycle built for two.
Yes I have. We have a full size van and it's killing us to fill the tank.. Can't sell the van cause no one wants it. It's going to sit and rot now cause I can't afford to keep filling the tank at $70.00 a pop. One tank lasts just under a week. I hear gas prices are gonna shoot up more.. they are even talking about the $4.00 mark. I think it's time to put my pride aside and purchase a Moped LOL
No, but I bought a more gas efficient vehicle.
nope im not walking anywere
Nope. I get 30someodd miles to the gallon. I live about 15mins from work, so gas usually gets filled up about ever 5 maybe 6 days, depending how hot it is outside and how much AC I use.


Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
No cause I have to get to and from work some how.


I am not going to let the gas prices control where I go and how often I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment