Saturday, August 21, 2010

I used scalp oil on my head today.. my hair is SO greasy now, will it wash out with shampoo?

My scalp is a little dry so I bought some scalp oil today - here is a picture of it


http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.co鈥?/a> i just used it, it looks and smells like baby oil and it made the roots of my hair very very very greasy. will this wash out when i wash my hair tomorrow morning??I used scalp oil on my head today.. my hair is SO greasy now, will it wash out with shampoo?
yeah


it will wash out


that stuff is meant to be washed out after applied


so leave it in over night


and then wash it out in the morning


and your hair will probably be quite shinyI used scalp oil on my head today.. my hair is SO greasy now, will it wash out with shampoo?
That oil is used for African American hair. It would be great in my hair, lol but you might have to wash it out alot tonight. Try head and shoulders next time. It will moisturize and help your scalp without weighing it down.
you should use dish soap in your hair when you wash it, after it comes out go back to using your regular shampoo and conditioner


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
if your afraid it wont come out with just shampoo,,i would put a drop or 2 of dawn on your head too,,dawn gets oil out of most anything so mix it with your shampoo to get better results,,good luck..
You might have to wash it a few times, or even try switching shampoos to get it out. It really depends on the shampoo you use.

No comments:

Post a Comment