Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm going to change the oil in my car today, slick or what?

Slick babe def.I'm going to change the oil in my car today, slick or what?
try putting on a bikini and re-enacting shakira's la tortura video (she pours black oil all over her hair and body and dances provocatively) that'll get the neighbors attention! lololI'm going to change the oil in my car today, slick or what?
EASY....DONT TURN THE FILTER TOO TIGHT
You go, girl.
Don't do it by the coast, if you do cause a slick you will have the environmental protection police on your a** faster than you can say it.
Lol.......Indeed!!
make sure its ';';cool';'; first ::!!
With oil, you always buy the best you can afford.
first off how old is your car and how many miles are on it? I have used castrol synthetic since my first oil change...needs changing about every 14-15 thousand miles...cost about 3 times more than good grade oil but lasts close to 5 times as long and is better for newer cars....my mechanic tells me and we've been friends for 16 years now...he does all my engine work/brakes also..
slicker than cat sh**
What do you mean slick? You do not impress me none. I do my oil my self also. I hope you are not trying to impress Me or the men. We women have been screwed enough by the shops that we do it all now!!!!!!!!
why yes, oil is slick be careful
Probably a big slick on the floor !!! lol
go for it, mp
Oil for sure ,I'm getting into cars lately ,just make sure your not like me and put it in wrong place ,Lol.x
LUCAS engine treatment..

No comments:

Post a Comment