Monday, August 23, 2010

Who thinks it was the price of oil that raise gas prices by more than 40 cents a gallon today?

i say we boycott gass on saturday and sunday, two days of no sales for a couple of weekends might hit them where it hurts.Who thinks it was the price of oil that raise gas prices by more than 40 cents a gallon today?
40 cents...today? What are you talking about?Who thinks it was the price of oil that raise gas prices by more than 40 cents a gallon today?
Oil went above $73 a barrel today, but 40 cents a gallon is not equal to that. Especially when the gas in the tanks have already been paid for. Oil company's are organized crime. The only way not buying gas on certain days of the week will help is if you stop driving at the same time. If you use a gallon of gas on Sat. but do not buy until Monday they still get the money.
I GO BOATING ON THE WEEKENDS, I CAN'T BOYCOTT THEN.
I would pay five bucks a gallon if Bush would tell the entire middle east to F-U-C-K OFF and that asshole idiot in South America.
Dammit!!! ****!! ****!! I knew I should have filled up yesterday..
The problem is that in the spring into summer months oil refineries boost production from 80% to 90% but this year they decided to stay with 80% because profits are expected to lower from less driving so production low prices up and once again the people take the hit and the large corporations keep the profits up. I think it is time to turn these billionaires into millionaires and stop ';We the People'; turning into ';We the corporation';
My gas actually went down in price today by 12 cents. And I only drive to work and back so I can't boycott.
Gas prices wont go down check out this product-http://www.GasClubUSA.net/go/jeffmatt23/
I do

No comments:

Post a Comment