Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can i go tanning today & use oil?

today is about 65-70 degrees and i was wondering if i could go tanning.


is it sunny out, but i am 12 so could i use oil if i can sunbathe?





( it is warm enough to go out and sunbathe)





do you also think i could use oil, as i am quite whiter than most people. thank you!!!Can i go tanning today %26amp; use oil?
Yes. I am your age too, I am quite pale too. If you have a trampoline put a towel on it and sunbathe. I would use tanning oil. Last summer when I used tanning oil I was SO tan!! I hope I helped!Can i go tanning today %26amp; use oil?
it actually doesn't matter temperature wise its all about the sun rays, I usually tan when its really hot out but I started tanning in march and it was only like 70-75 degrees here in Florida and I got tanned, since your whiter right now if you do use oil try not to stay out there as long because the oil will draw the sun to you,unless you don't really care if you get burnt usually at the begin of tanning season I get burnt the 1st time but after that I never do, I just get darker. also check out the weather for your burn time today so that can give you a idea how long to stay out there, even though when its only like 70 I had to stay out for like 2 hours but if its sunny go ahead and tan





yeah you can use tanning oil,baby oil or something like that
I lay out on baby oil all the time. haha.


go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment