Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm 39 weeks today and yesterday my OB strip my membrane and today I took 1 tsp castor oil.?

How long the real labor start?I'm 39 weeks today and yesterday my OB strip my membrane and today I took 1 tsp castor oil.?
You will go when you are ready. You can also try having sex, or masterbating. Sometimes the contractions from an orgasm can help speed it along. And if worse comes to worst, you can try a plain water enema. Those work for some women, too. Castor oil can do the same thing, but it's gross.





Good luck!I'm 39 weeks today and yesterday my OB strip my membrane and today I took 1 tsp castor oil.?
If stripping your membranes is going to work, it will work within 48 hours of its being done.





The castor oil.... well, all that's going to do is give you the runs, which may or may not induce labor. But then you'll be in labor with the runs.





There's no way to tell if what was done is going to work or not or how long it's going to take if it works.





My membranes were stripped at 39 weeks as well. I was induced at 40 weeks........
You took Castor Oil to spped up your labor? The only thing that will do is spped up your bowels! I sure hope that was not your doctor's advice to you because if so she/he is wrong! Honey, calm down. When your baby is ready you will know it. Do not do anything to jeopardize you or the baby's health!





If you want to bring labor on there are a few better and safer ways to do it. One is to gently massage your nipples. I did that and I went into a safe labor and was blessed with a beautiful son! I now have 3 sons.





Calm down honey! It will be alright!
Castor oil does not speed up the labor process it only makes you go to the bathroom more then you already are.


If your doctor told you to take Castor oil to speed up the process he lied to you.
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment