Friday, July 30, 2010

Did your grandma cook you onion rings and give you a baby oil rub down today while taking shots of Tequila?

What a lovely time we had!Did your grandma cook you onion rings and give you a baby oil rub down today while taking shots of Tequila?
Yes, except the shots were Jack Daniels, not tequila.


Go, Granny, GO!!!Did your grandma cook you onion rings and give you a baby oil rub down today while taking shots of Tequila?
Not exactly, instead she drank Old Grand Dad.
Never. I would hire a new grandma if she had.
um wow. wat an interesting? gradma you have. oil rub? hmmmmmmmmm
I want some damn tequila
no
never the baby oil, but she did use lard and baking powder on my tummy to ease most intestinal problems...R.I.P. my wonderful 'buelita...
so ur the boy my grandma was talking about
Dude..... You need medication
no but a Friend of my'n did smear himself in peanut butter while wearing his grandmothers panties ,


while jerking off to guns and ammo
Your a lucky man!!!!





Sounds like FUN!!!!





It's lovely to hear how CLOSE your family is.


It warms my heart!!!!
No, but you could do that for me if you don't mind.
Finish Grandma's onion rings and lets take the baby oil and Tequila and go have some our own fun JP.
Cherish those special memories!
Yes she did!
I think you were born out of incest.





I'll give you a free pass though because you've had some funny questions in the past.





Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment