Friday, July 30, 2010

So i heard today about veggie oil! any advice please?

Today on another ttc page I heard about not using any kinds of lube just something like preseed. But they say use veggie oil. how true do you guys think this is? or will it even work? I'm on 12 cycle day when is the best time concieve? can suggestions please. NO RUDE COMMENTSSo i heard today about veggie oil! any advice please?
Artificial lubricants such as vegatable oils, glycerin, petroleum jelly, and saliva can kill sperm. I would not recommend vegetable oil. There are recent studies that show canola oil and baby oil have minimal impact on sperm. You can use raw egg whites (not the yolk) or preseed, or preconceive plus. If you decide to buy preseed, but the internal kind. Good luck to you, and lots of baby dust :)





Look on preseed.com and click on places to buy to find a store near you. Preconceive Plus is available at Pick N Save, CVS, and Wal-Mart.So i heard today about veggie oil! any advice please?
I have never heard this but I have heard of women using egg whites as sperm friendly lubricant. I have never tried it - I use the knock off version of Preseed called Preconceive. I bought it at Rite aid. I swear that it helped me get pregnant after 13 months of ttc naturally. Sadly, we lost the baby due to miscarriage but we are trying again. I would recommend Preconceive to anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment