Wednesday, July 28, 2010

So i just shaved my head for the first time today and im wondering if i should rub some kind of oil on my head?

what do you think?So i just shaved my head for the first time today and im wondering if i should rub some kind of oil on my head?
Most certainly wear sunblock, but if you wanna shine it up, honestly a lil lotion or baby oil will do it! And no, it wont mess up your hair follicles. If anything, it could cause you to start breaking out on your skull!(AH!) If youre flakey or ashy, rub it up, if not, leave well enough alone.So i just shaved my head for the first time today and im wondering if i should rub some kind of oil on my head?
Ahahahaha!








- Pepper.
No sensei lol





make sure you wear sun block on it though or hats
any type of creme works. oil will make it look to greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment