Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My mom bought a diffuser oil set from dollar general today, and i dont know how to use one!!!?

it came with a bottle of scented oil and some sticks called reeds i think!!! it doesnt have any directions and i have never used one, can any help me figure this out??My mom bought a diffuser oil set from dollar general today, and i dont know how to use one!!!?
well open the bottle and stick all the sticks in there and you will smell it soon enough thats all you got to do the stuff will travel up the sticks and you can smell it i hope you people enjoy it!!!My mom bought a diffuser oil set from dollar general today, and i dont know how to use one!!!?
ya open the bottle...put the reeds in the oil then turn them over to put the dry part of the reeds in the oil. I usually turn them over now and again to get a fresher smell. Ya ... the smell SHOULD travel up the reeds but I'm picky and like to smell it right away :)





Hope we helped :)
I believe oil goes into the vase and then sticks go into that. The sticks absorb the oil and fragrance and it goes up the stick and the breeze wafts over the sticks and the fragrance is diffused in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment