Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Please answer this question. Need help. Should I get my oil changed today?

What do you think? It's been over 5,000 miles since my last oil change.Please answer this question. Need help. Should I get my oil changed today?
It used to be every 3,000 miles but now most car manufacturers say every 5,000 is fine. We still go with every 3,000. I think you are over due! GO!Please answer this question. Need help. Should I get my oil changed today?
Sure, why not? I need to do that as well.
Gotta do it every 3,000 miles. So yes, you are way over due.
yes. i'm surprised your check engine light hasn't popped on.
quit denying it, you like getting all lubed up you know it!
You should know you need to, your a guy. Shoot, I always have mine changed after 3,000. You need to have your transmission checked also, if you don`t change your oil, better have the whole engine checked. Good luck.
sure why not it will give u something to do
sure get your engine changed while your at it too


=)


you got a screw loose
No.


Let it blow up and then you can buy a new car.
I'd say definitely yes, my dad was always insistent about having oil changes after 3,000 miles. It kind of stuck with me into adult hood.
yep, better safe than sorry.
yeah my hubby is a stickler of every 3000 miles that many miles is hard on your engine
yeah
Yes and the oil filter too the filter change is more important than the oil change ~~
Definitely. Unless you want your engine to seize up.





I guess that would be a good excuse for a newer car, though.
you are talking about the oil in your car...right RON????..lol
How should I know?? I dont drive yet
No idea hun...I just get in start the engine and go...when it dont work Thats when I know I have a problem!
I was told 3000 miles is the time to have it changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment