Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I heard that Hugo Chavez is going to drink a barrel of oil if Venezuela loses to the U.S. today, is this true?

Shouldn't he give that oil to the poor to drink?I heard that Hugo Chavez is going to drink a barrel of oil if Venezuela loses to the U.S. today, is this true?
I have no idea if that is true or not cause I have not heard it. But that is a pretty foolish bet if it is true. In my opinion the US is head and shoulders above Venezuela in terms of teams. One we have a higher world ranking, and while that really doesn't matter, we are also in the World Cup. Try and name 5 Venezuelians playing in a league in Europe, hell try and name 1, I can't. Also the US played a poor game against Morroco, with such players as Landon Donovan and DeMarcus Beasley just not on top of their games. They will look to this upcoming friendly as a way to gain momentum for the World Cup, and also factor in this is a home game and I feel the USA will come out hard and get a 2-0 win.I heard that Hugo Chavez is going to drink a barrel of oil if Venezuela loses to the U.S. today, is this true?
I doubt it. He is just saying it to have another reason for his people to love him. But I do think he will give it to the poor, not to drink though.
I do not know, however talking about soccer matters that game is going to be booooorrriiiinnnngggg!!!
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment