Friday, July 30, 2010

When I woke up today I had all this oil in my hair.?

I didn't use any different shampoos, and I've washed my hair twice since. It's still not coming out. Any suggestions on how I can get it out?When I woke up today I had all this oil in my hair.?
u have a greasy head its normal,over night ur head produces oil, TAKE A SHOWER it will help!When I woke up today I had all this oil in my hair.?
buy a shampoo for oily hair, or skip conditioner. don't use creams on you hair.
ew take a damn shower. you gross mother fuckaa
try to put a bit of rubbing alcohol in your shampoo
have you got a mischievous brother by any chance who would dribble olive oil in you hair at night.


or have you reached that age when hormones start being a real pain and giving you oily hair, in which case it is a shampoo in the shower every morning , sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment