Friday, July 30, 2010

Why do people today still refuse to accept peak oil is happening?

SSSH! I'm still getting richer.Why do people today still refuse to accept peak oil is happening?
Peak oil is like peak fuel. OPEC and Exxon creates imagined shortages and other problems to justify their profits.Why do people today still refuse to accept peak oil is happening?
they simply can not believe that anything in this world can bring america to it's knees.
Don't worry. They'll believe it in 15 years or so. Probably less.
I have no idea what you are talking about.
Yep.


And Democrats still won't let us drill for more oil.


The Democrat Party is owned by the Radical Environmental Extremists.


They give the Democrats Millions of Dollars to get gas prices high.
I love this question, but ';Fairness,why'; has the best answer. It's the money. I wish I would have kept the 2 articles I read before ';George Bush'; invaded Iraq, the Journalists predicted He would invade Iraq because of the oil, and He sure did! It's nice to make millionaire's out of Your friends! But I had posted earlier on another question about this scenario that this will be worse than Viet Nam. But I'm here to take the bashing, I love the ';Troops'; they did their job, but these rich *%26amp;$#%@ %26amp;%#$@%*^ just don't care! I will elaborate more with anyone that wants to contact Me at My E-mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment